Monday, February 13, 2012

Some People Should NOT Celebrate Black History


And the person who put this display out is one of them. 

I knew Black History Month was going sideways when Borders Bookstore decided to make a bookend display of insightful works such a book written by a video-hoe turned gold-digger and another by a newly out-of-the-closet Basketball player. 

If the death of Soul Train guy and my love Whitney Houston wasn't proof that we need to re-think this whole Black History Month thing, then my not knowing Soul Train guy's name should seal the deal. 

Just saying. 


2 comments:

JEFFY said...

BLOG MORE!!!!

JEFFY said...

I MEAN..they should get rid of BLACK HISTORY MONTH ALL TOGETHER...THEY DON HAVE A WHITE HISTORY MONTH..IM SURE U AGREE..I DONT EVEN HAVE TO WRITE ANY FURTHER.