Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston: The Girl Who Was On Fire



I'm having a "I need a moment" moment, buried in an igloo of covers listening to the Whitney Houston Vevo channel. Ehem...I'm getting verklemped and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I just wanted to take a moment to pay respect one of my all-time favorite singers. The soundtrack to The Bodyguard will forever remain one of the greatest movie soundtracks for me. That movie got me to view Kevin Costner as the sexiest man on the planet! I digress... Honestly, that girl was on fire. She was absolutely gorgeous with this powerfully hypnotic voice, and I'm so sad that we all had to watch her lose it all.

Anyway this is me saying R.I.P. to Whitney Houston. I hope she's "dancing with somebody" (preferably a good-looking angel) in a Bobby Brown-free heaven.

No comments: