Friday, November 25, 2011

Behold! My Black Friday Loot!

Stacks on Stacks on Stacks
For the first time in my life, I allowed myself to get yanked, out of my post-thanksgiving slumber, into Black Friday Foolishness. Many of the huge electronics stores opened at midnight while Forever21, Victoria Secret and Express started their doorbuster deals at 4am. 

Here's my post Black Friday Wrap-up. 

Arden B BOGO ($10) Entire Store
 Express Men had a HUGE 40% OFF Entire Store doorbuster sale from 4am. If you missed it, it was awesome!!!! It went down to 30% for the rest of the day. Forever 21, however has the WORST doorbuster sale. Literally they had girls lined up at 3am like they had Edward Cullen in there only to open their doors and slap us all in the face with $10 scarves and hats. Literally, that was it!


Made it to Best Buy at 1am after the madness had calmed a bit was able to scoop this 16px,7zoom, touch screen camera for $119. Score! BTW I went to Walmart at midnight and ended up getting their TV's with zero hassle. The worst things to try to get  were their were printers and digital cameras. People were swarming the carts, the minute the employees rolled them out. The level of madness people succumbed to over PRINTERS, was insane! They were scratching, kicking, and trampling each other over them!

Sephora Palette



No comments: