Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creepy Sexy Rock



There are so many examples of ultra erotic creepy rock, it's only a matter of narrowing them down. But I'm telling you, if you want to take it there, you know, stalking outside your window and watching you sleep whilst touching themselves, you're going to need some Radiohead. Even their name is indecent!

Obviously all their songs involve mey-jah creeping and possibly no pants, but this song is just really slow and subtle about it. The song, "Talk Show Host" is so damn smooth and seductive, it's probably the opposite of all my other rock examples that are saying, "I'm coming to eat you alive." TSH casually creeps outside your bedroom window sipping wine and reading the papers until you tear open it open, bat them out out of its hands and throw yourself at it.

Honestly, listen to this with extreme caution and keep tabs on your pants.
You want to what me like what?! 
Well now, clearly "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails is one of the sexiest peaces of rock filth out there. "My whole existence is flawed. You get me closer to God." 
No, this guy is NOT asking for directions to church.
"I want to feel you from the inside." *Fans self* I wonder how many "ladies" in the early 90's volunteered to "help" these dudes. 
Sadly, nothing about this song creeps me out. I find it utterly romantic. Hey! Don't judge me for my skewed view of sexy. Blame all those damn vampires shows/movies/books!
Vampires, making it easy for creepers to get laid since 1897.
And finally, 
Ever since I heard this slow haunting cover of Oasis, I realized how beautiful "Wonderwall" really is. The lyrics and the music is deep and viscid, giving it an almost gloomy feel, and it's romantic in that, "everyone in this play has aids" sorta way. There's a cello and a piano and the guys crooning out "Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me"--basically everything a girl needs to hear. Creepy, no, but gloomy and atmospheric, yes. 
Hmm...I feel like I'm missing something here. I feel like there's a major song that I'm forgetting (and I'm not being sarcastic). If you're mind linking me right now, please comment and tell me what I'm missing here or else it's going to drive me crazy till I remember THAT ONE SONG. 
Anyway...come back tomorrow for Creepy Sexy Folk Songs

No comments: