Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It Was Acceptable In The 90's...



...to Terrify little children in the name of Disney. Here are a few clips from my favorite Halloween movies I enjoyed growing up with.
 Sarah Jessica Parker forever secured a place in my heart when I first saw her as the ditsy witch who flew around on her broomstick chanting for little children to follow her into her garden of enchantment like a total creeper.
And honestly, what kind of neo-emo hipster would I be if I didn't have a major crush on Jack Skellington? And they had the NERVE to advertise this as a Christmas movie and release this around the holidays.
 I remember leaving the theater with my mum in TEARS. Little did I know that I would come to regard this strange creepster fest scored by Danny Elfman as a complete musical and visual masterpiece.
My poor little brother, whom I drive to school every morning, can attest; I listen this soundtrack year round!
Ahh the 90's... They just don't make 'em like they used to. 

No comments: